[SR-Users] bug ? remap_503_500 breaks dialogs

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed Jul 22 21:06:57 CEST 2020

Hello,

Apparently, this is the way the code works:

t_reply.c:
                        if (relayed_code==503 && tm_remap_503_500){
                                /* replace a final 503 with a 500:
                                 * generate a "FAKE" reply and a new to_tag (for easier
                                 *  debugging)*/

Lets see if maybe others can comment as well. Otherwise you could just open an issue on our tracker, it is probably not that hard to change this.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/