[SR-Users] Dispatcher does not go to 2nd server

Aristeidis Tsitras tsitras at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:09:40 CEST 2020

I have a Kamailio and 2 asterisk servers. All users are created in both of
the asterisk servers. I am forwarding the registration to asterisk. The
problem is that it is always used on only one server from the list. Even if
one goes to shutdown, then there is not any registration sent to the
available server. Even if *some *of the extensions can be seen registered
in both of the asterisk's, if the secondary goes down, then there are no
services for the phones.

I am attaching the kamailio.cfg. My dispatch list is:
1 sip:192.168.0.100:5080 0 0 maxload=20
2 sip:192.168.0.101:5080 0 0 maxload=20

In both of the asterisk servers i am using sip.conf to create users and s
sip trunk for the Kamailio. Nothing special about it.

I am looking to find what is wrong with my config and i cannot
loadbalance/failover to the asterisk servers.