[SR-Users] P-Asserted-Identity in SIP INVITE from Kamailio IMS to PSTN (MGCF)

BALL SUN paulrbk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 06:23:22 CEST 2020

Hi

We have a question. We are preparing a setup to bridge the SIP call
from Kamailio IMS to PSTN, but we are puzzling how we can present the
P-Asserted-Identity in the SIP INVITE.

By default, the PAI is in sip:user at domain, but we believed we should
use<tel> format in the PAI when bridge to PSTN.

question is
1. should we have two PAI headers?, or
2. should we paste <tel> format in PAI User Part and domain in PAI
Host Part?, or
3. Should we only use one PAI header with tel format?

In our test setup, we are using FHoSS, and the IMPU sip:user at domain
have  below entry in "IMPUs from Implicit-Set"
- sip:user at domain
- tel:number

Question is how we can extract the number from the HSS and presented in PAI?

- RBK