[SR-Users] Serial forking with RTJson module

Julien Klingenmeyer julien.klingenmeyer at ovhcloud.com
Fri Jul 10 17:48:34 CEST 2020

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to use the rtjson module to do serial forking and at each failure only replacing the R-URI from the initial request?
Have some of you already tried this module in this way?

If so, how should the json body look like? Could I have a body with only information about the R-URI?
I did a quick test giving the JSON below to the rtjson_init_routes function and it was not successful: first route is correctly loaded and tried, but at failure time when calling the rtjson_next_route function in the failure route it does not rewrite with the next route present in the JSON. The To header is used instead.
I used the example described on this page to make this try: https://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:k43-async-sip-routing-nodejs

(I am using Kamailio 5.3)

Am I missing something?

Thanks and enjoy your week-end 😊