[SR-Users] loose_route failing with topos ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:12:06 CEST 2020

Hello,

if you look to add topology hiding to your config,then just load topos
module and configure it with one of the supported backends (database
like db_mysql, or redis via topos_redis). Besides that, routing blocks
should stay the same.

If you wanted the config for helping to troubleshoot, then disregard
this message.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla