[SR-Users] new in upcoming Kamailio 5.4.0

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Jul 9 14:01:35 CEST 2020

Hello,

I've updated the "New in version 5.4.0" document in our wiki. It is again an impressive list!

  *   In this development period (started October 2019) almost 1500 commits have been added to the repository
  *   5 new modules have been added (pv_headers, kafka, secsipid, systemdops, dlgs)
  *   Over 70 modules have been extended, many of them substantially (dispatcher, pv, tls, presence etc..)
  *   Countless bugfixes and documentation extensions/fixes have been added as well
  *   Many refactorings, extensions and architectural improvements were done in Kamailio core, tooling and modules

You'll find the full details at the usual place: https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/features/new-in-5.4.x

Many thanks to everybody that contributed to the Kamailio project.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>