[SR-Users] Drop local generated requests

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:33:19 CEST 2020

Hello list,
Hope you all doing fine!

I have a case where I want to drop a local generated request but it looks
like you can't drop the request from the tm:local-request route. I found
this ticket https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/980, but I could
not find somewhere in the docs or emails definitely saying that drop() is
not supported from tm:local-request....
And in case we definitely can't drop the request in there, any ideas on how
to avoid a local generated request of going out? I am specifically
interested in dropping Registers from the uacreg module under certain
situations, but I don't want to disable it or delete it from the DB....

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Patrick Wakano