[SR-Users] Setting up Kamailio as Teams SBC

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:28:23 CEST 2020

Hi,

Yeah they told you that. But I got it working with letsencrypt. It's an
easy and harmless try before you bumping your head on the desk in case of
tls debugging.

BTW I remember that you can sniff ms teams ssl/tls handshake with ssldump.

And if teams is happy with there option pings to you the direct routing
shows up as okay (AFAIK).