[SR-Users] Nathelper ping from dedicated kamailio instance

Angelo Pellegrinon angelo.pellegrinon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:02:06 CEST 2020

Hi!

I am new to kamailio so please forgive me if I write some errors.

I am configuring some kamailio instances in different environments to
handle big traffic and I have a problem with usrloc + db + nathelper.

What have I done:
1. Configured a kamailio instance to handle sip registers with usrloc to
database with database mode 2 (memory + db), disabled nathelper pings. This
is ok and performs well;
2. Configured a kamailio instance to handle nathelper ping. Same usrloc +
db + nathelper config from 1 except that I use db mode 3 (only db) and that
I enabled natping_interval .

My problem is that it seems that the second kamailio instance does not send
pings. The second one connects correctly to db (if I lookup from kamcmd a
user registered from the first kamailio I can find it) but it seems that
does not read all locations.

Can you help me?
Many many thanks
Angelo