[SR-Users] Setting up Kamailio as Teams SBC

Роман С. highlandy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:43:51 CEST 2020

Hello.
I'm trying to set up Kamailio as SBC for Teams using
https://skalatan.de/en/blog/kamailio-sbc-teams.
Setup is completely default (except things mentioned at article), but I use
wildcard certificate for TLS. Well, I can't even pass dispatcher:

kamcmd dispatcher.list | egrep "RI|FLAG"
                                        URI: sip:sip.pstnhub.microsoft.com
;transport=tls
                                        FLAGS: IP
                                        PRIORITY: 3