[SR-Users] Kamailio Push Notification for iOS13

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:33:06 CEST 2020

Hello,

On 01.07.20 01:43, william anderson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yesterday, there was a new release of Linphone IOS app, but i need
> help from some kamailio expert how to add PUSH notification to the
> application to receive incoming calls when the phone is not in use
> (wake up required) from a kamailio server.
>
> I have read on internet old tutorials (tsilo module) but most of them
> are incomplete or do not explain in an easy way how to do it (for an
> average kamailio user).
>
> Anyone could do an easy to understand tutorial ?

You have to provide more details about what you tried and where you got
stuck, because each Kamailio config is specific per deployment, so it is
not like an parameter to set yes/no.

Looks also on youtube channel KamailioWorld -- Federico Cabiddu did some
presentations at past Kamailio World Conferences, the sessions being
video recorded.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla