[SR-Users] $vn vs $var

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 12:31:24 CET 2020

Hello,

iirc, it was Alex Hermann that wanted to change $var(...) to be $null by
default and also hold $null as value.

But having it initialized (and reset) to 0 is very handy in many
situations, so I proposed to add a new variable. The need was the
ability to check if the variable was set or not, its value 0 might be
due to an assignment.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com