[SR-Users] rtpengine relay ip and port in avp

Pafel pafels at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 12:16:03 CET 2020

Thanks for the info Yuri!

I tried several scenarios but without success. My sip proxy has ipv4
and ipv6 address. The other nodes use ipv4. When there is a request
for a ipv6 UAC/customer comming to the proxy the rtpengine/sipwise is
rewriting the sdp with the correct ipv6 address of the proxy. So I am
trying to get the ipv6 address of the proxy from the sdp (which is
always the same ipv6 address) and the port (which is always
different).

I've enabled

modparam("rtpengine", "write_sdp_pv", "$avp(sdp)")

And I have in request section:

rtpengine_manage($avp(rtpproxy_offer_flags));
set_body("$avp(sdp)", "application/sdp");
xlog("L_INFO", "Request SDP $avp(sdp))\n");

And the problem is that I am always getting the ipv4 address and port but
not the rewritten by the proxy ipv6 address and port.

Any idea?

Regards,
Pavel