[SR-Users] Kamailio/RTC dinner at Fosdem 2020

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 11:45:51 CET 2020

Hello,

looks like we can accommodate all that announced they want to
participate to the dinner so far. Anyone else that wants to participate
to the dinner from now on has to get an explicit confirmation that there
are still available seats.

Each person should pay for himself, main course and 1-2 drinks/beers
should be in the range of 20-30 Euro per person. Like in the past, to be
able to serve us in decent time, there will be a dedicated menu for the
group, 6-8 main dishes, with options for vegetarian people.

The dinner is on the evening of the 1st of February (Saturday), at 19:00
The coordinates of the restaurant:

Restaurant Le Pickwick
Ave Adolphe Buyl 77-79
1050 Brussels (Ixelles)