[SR-Users] rfc: moving lib srutils to core

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 09:54:15 CET 2020

Hello,

during the last developers meeting in Dusseldorf we had some discussions
about simplifying the building process and internal dependencies/libraries.

The src/lib/srutils contains now mainly the uuid and json functions,
which are used by very common modules such as registrar/usrloc, tm,
dialog, jsonrpcs, dmq*, ... There is a part related to the time
recurrence matching, used by drouting, tmrec, but the code is not that
significant in size, so I am planning to relocate the lib code to the
core and get rid of dependencies to internal libsrutils to many modules.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com