[SR-Users] http_client interface

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 13:22:20 CET 2020

Hello,

I just pushed a commit to master git branch adding the feature via a
modparam, however I didn't test it, therefore some assistance here will
be appreciated.

If all works ok, very likely that the commit can be cherry-picked on a
local clone of 5.3 branch and work fine on that version as well.

Not being the developer of the http_client module, I am not very
familiar with it and it seems that there is an alternative to set curl
lib options via a dedicated config file, that part was not enhanced. But
the http_query() function should work with the new modparam, if not
report it back and I will fix it.

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com