[SR-Users] Siremis & freeswitch

John Tuxies atuxnull at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:42:39 CET 2020

Hi David, thanks for the reply.

I do not know much and i am trying my baby steps following  guides. I have
followed the guide from kamailio on how to integrate it with Freeswitch.
All i want is a single machine or vm with kamailio and freeswitch. General
sip calling and registration will be handled by kamailio itself. All other
services such as ivr, conference, voicemail etc will be handled by
freeswitch.
I would appreciate any help available, please.

>>> https://www.powerpbx.org/content/kamailio-v5-siremis-
>>> v5-debian-v9-mariadb-apache-v1
>>> I would like to add freeswitch to the same server and add conference,
>>> voicemail, supplementary services  for my users.
>>> I have given it a try to install freeswitch and tried to configure it
>>> accordingly to https://kb.asipto.com/freeswitch:kamailio-3.1.x-
>>> freeswitch-1.0.6d-sbc
>>> But.now the Siremis gui shows a lot of errors and i cannot login any