[SR-Users] rtjson and uac_auth not updating to/from headers

Ben Merrills ben at zapappi.com
Thu Jan 2 10:35:58 CET 2020

In case anyone else has this issue, the problem was a simple one.

My failure route doesn't contain a t_on_branch();

Once added, rtjson_update_branch() was being called in my branch_route.

Happy days.

Kind Regards,
[simple_web_small]
Ben Merrills
Director
zapappi ltd

T: 0330 320 3333
E: ben at zapappi.com<mailto:ben at zapappi.com>
Lin: http://lnkd.in/sK98Mm

Information and data sourced within zapappi Ltd are of a proprietary nature unless otherwise stated. Accordingly they must only be used in connection with zapappi Business. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from the computer.

zapappi Limited is a registered company in England and Wales Registration Number: 08711432