[SR-Users] Teams integration

Bugaian A. Vitalie bugaian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 20:04:41 CET 2020

Hi,

the problem was that ngrep or tools I was used to work with, nor sngrep
would show me the invite I am sending out of kamailio because of tls.

So I could not determine if I am sending a proper invite or not, since it
was encrypted...at capture stage.

But, I managed to get siremis with siptrace so I got my invites in mysql
and that helped to fix missing/malformed Record-route headers
and some SDP that PhonerLite was sending, some optional in security, so
Microsoft was rejecting it.(Not acceptable Here)

So I changed user-agent to jitsi and it had proper sdp that msft liked.

Probably a default/samle configuration file with siptrace enabled would
speedup the process, when deploying for first time...

Thanks.

Vitalie A. Bugaian