[SR-Users] Rtpproxy not work in 2 kamailio + rtpproxy setup

M S shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 08:46:33 CET 2020

You are nesting one problem description into another and it all does not
makes any sense to me.

Anyways, what i understand is that you are trying to engage two RTP proxies
in series from WAN to LAN to WAN again. So you need to create media bridge
at each kamailio instance that routes RTP traffic from WAN to LAN and
vice versa. This can NOT be achieved with rtp_manage(), you have to call
rtp_offer() and rtp_answer() for INVITE and its replies appropriately.

Additionally, read the RTP proxy module documentation, i think there is an
option to allow creation of RTP Proxy chains which will remove rtp proxy
markers and allow two proxies to coexist.

Hope this helps.