[SR-Users] Trouble with 302 Redirect

Muhammad Zaka muhammad.zaka at cloudcall.com
Wed Feb 26 18:37:20 CET 2020

Hi Alex,

We have a similar issue (slightly complex) as it involves sip parallel forking.

The issue is that failure_route[] occurs when all sip forked are exhausted even though "302 Moved Temporarily" has been responded back by one of the SIP endpoint quite quickly.

So, we wish to handle 302 onreply_route[] as it is received quite promptly but as you pointed out Kamailio doesn’t let us set the contact header or append_to_reply.

Please can you suggest me is there any way out we can change the sip contact when using sip parallel forking.

Many Thanks

Regards
Muhammad Adil M Zaka