[SR-Users] Access to CANCEL messages sent during parallel forking

Marco Capetta mcapetta at sipwise.com
Wed Feb 26 15:54:24 CET 2020

Hi,

CANCEL message doesn't show up in "onsend_route".
I'm only able to the the 200OK reply received from the device in
"reply_route", I can probably get the via-branch from there, but I don't
have access to the AVPs...

Having a dedicate event route, or reuse an existing one, would be the
best option.

Thanks
Marco