[SR-Users] Understanding set_rtp_engine with two sets

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 14:03:58 CET 2020

Hello,

I didn't know about limitation, so far I needed only set_rtpengine_set()
with one parameter. Now I am wondering why won't work for
rtpengine_manage() because internally it calls the
rtpengine_offer()/_answer().

Not being familiar with this use case, I would to do a test and watch
the commands towards the rtpengine via network, if looking at c code is
not making it easy to sort it out. I am also curious to learn about your
finding on this one, thus it would be good to share the results back to
mailing list.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com