[SR-Users] kamcli postgres support

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:46:37 CET 2020

Hello,

pushing this one to the top, just in case someone missed the first
message. Hoping to get someone knowing Python and using Postgres to help
a bit with kamcli.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com