[SR-Users] Siremis web interface issue -- siptrace module active

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 15:48:55 CET 2020

Hello,

can you explain a bit more about what you mean by next statement?

"If I click it from web interface and select needed method I get only
first register from sip_trace table."

Do you see a detailed REGISTER record when clicking on an INVITE record?

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com