[SR-Users] Understanding some usrloc modparams

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 16:21:21 CET 2020

Hello,

the workload is split between the processes created due to param
timer_procs>1. If timer_procs=0, is the primary timer that takes care of
checking for and cleaning expired records.

If timer_procs=1, then a dedicated timer process is created by usrloc
and this timer process is doing the cleanup job for all location
records. If timer_procs>1, then the workload is split among those
processes, each process gets assigned a list of slots from the internal
hash table storing the location records and they do cleanup on those slots.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com