[SR-Users] Siremis web interface issue -- siptrace module active

Bugaian A. Vitalie bugaian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 21:42:43 CET 2020

Hi list,

there is an issue in latest git version of Siremis with showing sip method
content.

If I select it from mysql I see it all good:

 select * from sip_trace where method = 'INVITE';

If I click it from web interface and select needed method I get only first
register from sip_trace table.

You can reproduce by /siremis/sipadmin/sip_trace_list
<http://sbc.pride.md/siremis/sipadmin/sip_trace_list> then click on the
method to see
details. I tested on opera and chrome. Same result, something wrong with
javascript, its not passing correctly parameter for selecting.

Please have a look let me know if I can help.

Thanks. Regards

Vitalie A. Bugaian