[SR-Users] RTP Engine in docker

Voip support voipexpert0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:50:05 CET 2020

Hi,

I got it running in docker - without kernel mode. For now is satisfying me.
If i get more time i would need to check how to run it in kernel mode using
docker.

I used --net=host and started rtpengine using command line inside docker
rtpengine --port-min=29000 --port-max=30000 --interface=10.0.0.10!PUBLICIP
--listen-ng=127.0.0.1:2223
I got both way media. Kamailio was already running on host just
reconfigured it to use rtpengine.

Best regards,
Tom