[SR-Users] RTP Engine in docker

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Feb 10 17:36:07 CET 2020

The main issue I have with running RTPEngine containers in host network mode is that they then cannot simultaneously participate in internal/overlay container networks, defeating efforts to manage them with various orchestration architectures.

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.