[SR-Users] Same Via Tag for INVITE and ACK on S/L loadbalancer

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 16:06:29 CET 2020

It can also have a different path than the INVITE, if there are proxies
that do not do record-route, so there can be less Via headers than in
the INVITE.

By that I am wondering if the ACK relayed via tm module has the same Via
branch as , expecting not to be. Maybe in the ACK for 300+ replies...

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com