[SR-Users] Best practice to figure out one way rtp delay

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 19:53:52 CET 2020

Hi David,

I have a lot of traces. Today I bought in an cubro Tapping device to
capture all rtp between internet and as second point the b2bua.

But Wireshark is not helpful on all calls, if the corresponding sip
signaling is out of the captures (I have that one the inside).

It's a kind of black box testing to figure out where 386ms delay in one rtp
direction can come. The isp showed me his MOS and jitter on there side and
it was good. But it's an delay in the call 1 direction.

Tommorrow is another great delay hunting day.

Cheers
Karsten

David Villasmil <david.villasmil.work at gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 6. Feb.
2020, 18:42: