[SR-Users] Binary Websocket messages

Andre Pires dos Santos santos.andrepires at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 13:42:37 CET 2020

Hi Yuriy,

yes, there is nothing between webrtc client SIP.js and kamailio/rtpengine.
We have a sip server that sends a call to kamailio that forwards the call
to webrtc client. Kamailio is running on plain linux debian EC2 AWS machine
(no docker or anything else).

Some calls we get from kamailio in UTF-8 invite messages and other calls we
get binary invite messages.

If logs or cfg helps, just let me know.

Thanks
Santos