[SR-Users] How to implement simple presence in kamailio active-active cluster.

Zhan Bazarov chiefkeeft at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:39:11 CET 2020

Hello! We have next setup, which I've desribed in:
http://sip-router.1086192.n5.nabble.com/Bad-request-when-INVITE-relayed-to-another-kamailio-td183788.html

Presence works fine in setup with single kamailio, without any loaded
presence modules...
So, I  want to something wtih SUBSCRIBE and NOTIFY methods... But when I
making a relay on second kamailio instance I receive 407 proxy auth required
from this instance...

So, its how I'm trying to implement this:

part of code from route[LOCATION]
                        case -2:
                                if (is_method("SUBSCRIBE|NOTIFY")) {
                                $ru = "sip:" + $tU + "@" +
"ip_of_second_kam:5078";
                                t_relay("ip_of_second_kam", 5078);
                                exit;
                                } else {
                                send_reply("405", "Method Not Allowed");
                                exit;
                                }

Any ideas how I can do that?
Thanks.