[SR-Users] Add Reason Header to kamailio generated CANCEL

Alfonso Pinto alfonso.pinto at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 05:03:49 CET 2020

Hi guys,

Thanks for your answers.
I did try local_cancel_reason and it’s not doing anything for the CANCELs
generated by kamailio. Isn’t that parameter intended for the CANCELs
received and then relayed?

As Alex and David mentioned, what I need is to add my own reason header.
There are some cases that requires to set the Reason header to something
specific. IE: terminal supported call waiting in IMS.

Thanks for the piece of code, I will check what can be done here.

Regards,
Alfonso