[SR-Users] Using a specific log level for "script" ?

Chaigneau, Nicolas nicolas.chaigneau at capgemini.com
Thu Dec 31 17:47:22 CET 2020

Thanks Daniel for the explaination !

I found something in a Kamailio sample script that does what I want to do, e.g. :

#!ifdef WITH_DEBUG_SCRIPT
                               xlog("L_INFO", "Request-URI: $ru\n");
#!endif

This allows me to log « debug » information from the script as INFO when the flag WITH_DEBUG_SCRIPT is set.
It's a bit clumsy but it works. :)

(I don't know if having the xlog exported functions changed so they go look at the configuration of the debugger module would be complicated, or even feasible - would be nice though ! ^^)

Cheers!
Nicolas.