[SR-Users] Self-sustained Presence server.

Michel Pelletier michelpelletier07 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 14:36:06 CET 2020

Hi,

What is the recommended practice for implementing a self-sustained Presence
server from my current Kamailio configuration.  That is I want the Presence
module to be fed status updates from the same Kamailio that is routing the
calls.  So when a user registers, his phone is ringing, he is busy, on the
phone, etc.., the Presence module gets notified and can update subscribers
accordingly.  Must I add snippets of codes to all of these events and
generate local Publish messages, or is there a better way?

I'm using the latest version 5.4.x.

Regards,

Michel Pelletier