[SR-Users] MID-Registrar Example

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Wed Dec 23 16:20:23 CET 2020

On 12/21/20 3:25 PM, moisesynfante wrote:
> Thank you for your answer.
>
> I'm going for the second scenario. I will try the solutions provided in the
> links and let you know if I made it work!

I posted an example built off the edge proxy config. Remember, many ways
to approach this and many things to consider for security before going
to a prod environment.

This would be an example of a simple pass-through and then keeping regs
to the kamailio at 60 sec while keeping the pass-through to the
registrar at an hour (or what they provide as an expire).

https://github.com/fredposner/scripts/blob/master/kamailio/mid-registrar.cfg

-- fred

Fred Posner
fred at palner.com