[SR-Users] DLGLOAD stuck in Dispatcher Module(HA Mode)

harneet singh hbilling at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 05:48:46 CET 2020

Apologies for not having included the sr-users in the previous email.
Anyhow, the solution suggested by Social Boh indeed worked, as a side
effect of which we would not run into the issue described.

*NOTE:* There was a peculiar configuration in keepalived with keeping both
the nodes as BACKUP and setting the 'nopreempt' flag only in the actual
MASTER(one with higher 'priority') side to make the keepalived thing to
work properly.

However, I was wondering if someone could confirm if this issue has been
fixed inside the source code itself as I am using an older release v5.3.2

Regards,
Harneet Singh