[SR-Users] Kamailio RTP proxy require?

Sergio Charrua sergio.charrua at voip.pt
Thu Dec 17 15:00:44 CET 2020

Personally I use NATHelper and RTPEngine modules

RTPEngine, afaik, is the latest and upgraded version of RTPProxy (please,
anyone correct me if that is not the case)

*Sérgio Charrua*

*www.voip.pt <http://www.voip.pt/>*
Tel.: +351  <callto:+351+91+104+12+66>21 130 71 77

Email : *sergio.charrua at voip.pt <sergio.charrua at voip.pt>*

This message and any files or documents attached are strictly confidential
or otherwise legally protected.

It is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the
named addressee or have received this email in error, please inform the
sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy or disclose
it or its contents or use it for any purpose. Please also note that
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.