[SR-Users] sngrep TLS connection

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:31:02 CET 2020

Hello,

the file .data has the content in plain text, is not the pcap format
expected by sngrep. In master branch (to become the future major
release), the sipdump module can be configured to write also .pcap file,
then you can see its content with sngrep like:

tail -c +1 -f /tmp/kamailio-sipdump-xyz.pcap | sngrep -I -

Probably I should make a news/blog post about what sipdump can do, to be
easier to use it.

An extra tip, which I haven't tried, but if you compile from sources,
the sipdump module from master branch may just work in 5.4 version by
overwriting its files.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla