[SR-Users] Dialog profile not defined

Gertjan Wolzak g.wolzak at kazlow.nl
Thu Dec 10 10:33:37 CET 2020

Hello Kamailions,

Well, I think I found the cause of my issue where the Dialog profile was
not defined.. Well it was.

I had not enabled antiflood, by not enabling antiflood, the htable
module was also not loaded...

I guess the us of profiles_with_value parameter needs htable? Is that
correct?

If so, that means the htable is a dependency for the dialog module....,
then it would be sometihng that could be added to the documentation of
the dialog module.

When this is not the case, then I have to dig deeper, as I do not get an
error anymore about the profile not being known...

Thank you.

Gertjan