[SR-Users] SLA presence not working proper with (SCA module)

Aatif Shaikh aatif.shaikh at ecosmob.com
Mon Dec 7 06:30:30 CET 2020

Hello All
   I configure my kamailio.cfg to handle SLA using (SCA module) and shared
presence is working but still facing some issue in case of hold invite and
BYE and the reason behind of that issue is following error

Nov 26 07:38:40 SBC-4-1 /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[104107]: ERROR: sca
[sca_call_info.c:1008]: sca_call_info_invite_request_handler(): Failed to
update sip:4569 at test.sip.abcd.com appearance-index 0 to active

actually, in Kamailio appearances, I can see the entry for this call but
the index is 1 instead of 0, and Kamailio going to update with a 0 index

[root at SBC-4-1 ntcarfte-kamailio]# kamcmd sca.all_appearances
sip:4569 at test.sip.abcd.com 1 active 1606376289
sip:4569 at 10.xx.xx.xx:5070;transport=udp
sip:2003 at test.sip.abcd.com
186161_mobile-rel120MTQ5OTcyZjFhMjMyNmI1ZGE1MWY4ODc2M2RkN2VmZmQ 45dc18d8
H6cS9vecZ248B

if I manually update appearances using RPC command with index 1 then the
phone started blinking as I change state to held

# kamcmd sca.update_appearance sip:4569 at sc4test.sip.teledge.com 1 held
# kamcmd sca.all_appearances
sip:4569 at test.sip.abcd.com 1 held 1606376516
sip:4569 at 10.xx.xx.xx:5070;transport=udp
sip:2003 at test.sip.abcd.com
186161_mobile-rel120NzE5MDgyZDc1NjJiYjcwMWFlYmI3NzM3NjE2OTRhZjU 08f005cb
eK9ratm83g92e

kamailio.cfg

route[SCA] {
        if(is_method("SUBSCRIBE")) {

                if ($hdr(Event) == "call-info" || $hdr(Event) ==
"line-seize") {
                xlog("L_INFO","(MAIN) :HELLO ($avp(uuid)) : $avp(rsi)  $sp
$hdr(Event)");
                        xdbg("SCA: $hdr(Event) SUBSCRIBE $ru from $si:$sp");
                        sca_handle_subscribe();
                        exit;
                }
                return;
        }

        if (!is_method("BYE|CANCEL|INVITE|PRACK|REFER")) {
                return;
        }
                        sca_call_info_update();
}

route[RELAY_OUTBOUND_FS] {
        xlog("L_INFO","(RELAY_OUTBOUND_FS) : ($avp(uuid)) : INSIDE ROUTE ");

        if (!has_totag()){
                $avp(set_h) = 1;
        }

        t_on_reply("REPLY_OUTBOUND_FS");
        route(SCA);
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        }
        exit;
}

route[RELAY_INBOUND_FS] {

        if(is_method("INVITE|BYE|UPDATE|CANCEL|ACK")) {
                $avp(s:puburis_caller) = $fu;
                setflag(8);
                dlg_manage();
        }

        if(is_method("REGISTER")) {
            t_on_reply("REPLY_REGISTER");
        } else {
            t_on_reply("REPLY_INBOUND_FS");
        }
        route(SCA);
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        }
        exit;
}

onreply_route[REPLY_INBOUND_FS] {
xdbg("incoming reply\n");

if (status =~ "[456][0-9][0-9]") {
# don't update SCA state here, since there may be
# failure route processing (e.g., call forwarding).
# update state in failure route instead.
   return;
}

route(SCA);
}

onreply_route[REPLY_OUTBOUND_FS] {
xdbg("incoming reply\n");

if (status =~ "[456][0-9][0-9]") {
# don't update SCA state here, since there may be
# failure route processing (e.g., call forwarding).
# update state in failure route instead.
   return;
}

route(SCA);
}

can someone help me with this Did I missed something to handle SLA?

Regards,

*Aatif Shaikh *| Software Developer

+91 9033976268Hangout: aatif.shaikh at ecosmob.comSkype :
aatif.shaikh at ecosmob.com
*Ecosmob Technologies Pvt. Ltd. *
https://www.ecosmob.com
VoIP | Web | Mobile | IoT | Big Data
<https://twitter.com/ecosmob>  <https://www.facebook.com/Ecosmob>
<https://plus.google.com/+Ecosmob>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ecosmob>
<https://in.pinterest.com/ecosmob/>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
Ecosmob Technologies is not responsible for errors or omissions in this
message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use
of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and
any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.

--
*Disclaimer*
In addition to generic Disclaimer which you have agreed on our

*Confidentiality*
This communication (including any
attachment/s) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and contains
information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. Unauthorized reading,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
prohibited. Please inform originator if you have received it in error.

*Caution for viruses, malware etc.*
This communication, including any
attachments, may not be free of viruses, trojans, similar or new
contaminants/malware, interceptions or interference, and may not be
compatible with your systems. You shall carry out virus/malware scanning on
your own before opening any attachment to this e-mail. The sender of this
e-mail and Company including its sister concerns shall not be liable for
any damage that may incur to you as a result of viruses, incompleteness of
this message, a delay in receipt of this message or any other computer
problems.