[SR-Users] TOPOS replication with KDMQ

James Browne james at frideo.com
Fri Dec 4 13:37:07 CET 2020

Thanks, Daniel
That explains it perfectly. I was thinking that this would be a huge
undertaking to implement it in DMQ, anyway, and now I know that this
would be the wrong way to approach it. As it happens, TOPOH (with no
storage needed) was unsuitable due to a UA requirement to avoid using
routesets.

Thanks, Henning
That makes sense, but that's probably beyond my skill level for now. I
was hoping to find out either that it's never been done or that
someone would just hand me the solution, so I'm satisfied with the
answers.

Thanks for the quick responses,
James