[SR-Users] TOPOS replication with KDMQ

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Dec 3 20:59:15 CET 2020

Hi James,

I am not aware of a public DMQ extension or module for topos. You coult create an enhancement request for this on our tracker for this. If you want to start to work on this by yourself, sending an e-mail to sr-dev list would be also good to discuss the implementation approach.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com