[SR-Users] $TF pseudo variable can not be used

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:38:58 CET 2020

Hello!

I'm using a $TF variable in my config for some logging purposes. It was
providing the correct string with Kamailio version 5.3.8 on CentOS 6 and 8.
After updating to Kamailio version 5.4.1, the variable started to show
something else.

I also tried versions 5.4.2 and development 5.5.0 on CentOS 6 and the
problem still persists. With version 5.5.0_dev3 this variable shows "pG▒"
for me.

I was wondering if someone else is using it too with Kamailio version 5.4.1
or newer on different platforms and has this issue.

Thanks!