[SR-Users] android client SIP TLS client autentication + kamailio

me.projects at yahoo.com me.projects at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 16:17:59 CET 2020

 Hi, I have used it. Some older version of Android I think before Android 4.0 but not sure, does not support TLS so you have to work with older version of TLS or SSL.
Security with HTTPS and SSL | Android Developers

|  |  |

|  |
Security with HTTPS and SSL | Android Developers

How to enable TLS 1.2 support in an Android application (running on Android 4.1 JB)

|  |  |

|  |
How to enable TLS 1.2 support in an Android application (running on Andr...

As per the docs in Android for SSLSocket and SSLContext, TLS v1.1 and v1.2 protocols are supported in API level ...

Which Library you are using on Android ?