[SR-Users] Is the "openssl bug #1491" relevant to openssl v.1.1.1?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:36:02 CEST 2020

Hello,

we should review those conditions, and limit their use for newer
versions of the libssl. Iirc, there is already an issue on tracker for
this topic.

The minimal free memory is probably still go to have as a safety, newer
complex algorithms and larger size for certificates make tls processing
more memory greedy.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla