[SR-Users] Setup Push notifications from SIP-PBX to Linphone Android -

Johnny Ritzer sudoritz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 07:56:06 CEST 2020

I have a setup where we wanted to just build a android app linphone to SIP-PBX.

But come to find out upon further research due to potential battery drain/background app usage. The device isn’t registered all the time and need some sort of push notification to google firebase back to android app to re-setup the register / INVITE call.

Is there a  module/config of this kind of setup.  (now could I use  cloud kamailio  or would this have to  be onsite local  to the PBX).