[SR-Users] CockroachDB and Kamailio

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Aug 20 08:35:49 CEST 2020

Dear Noah,

it was probably not discussed on the public list, at least I don't remember it. Cockroachdb claims to be compatible with PostgreSQL, so it should work with this DB Kamailio module.

If you encounter issues, report on this list, or open a bug report if its something related to problems in the Kamailio db_postgres module.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com