[SR-Users] Force registrations on Kamailio save()

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:35:22 CEST 2020

Greetings,

I'm currently creating a Kamailio with registrations and i'm unsure how to
use the save() function.

I want to limit the number of contacts for the AOR to 2. I also want to
force the registration of new contacts even if the maximum number is
reached, removing the older ones.

I saw that on opensips i could use the flags "fc2" for this but they aren't
available on Kamailio's save(). I'm using the max_contacts parameter but in
the docs it states the once the limit is reached, it will reject new
Registers.

How can i implement the force registration behaviour here?

Best Regards,

Duarte Rocha